Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Did Aamir replace Gul Panag with Asin in Tata Sky Plus ads?

Asin is all set to appear with Aamir Khan in his forthcoming Ghajini on December 24 and she has already begun to create a lot of buzz of being Aamir’s favourite girl. It is being said that Aamir was instrumental in replacing Gul Panag in the Tata Sky Plus commercials with Asin.

Sources say, “Asin will soon be seen in new commercials to be shot for Tata Sky Plus, replacing Gul Panag who can be seen in the commercials that are being aired presently. But looking at the hype about this most talked about Ghajini pair, the company has decided to cash in on the popularity and Aamir has reportedly recommended her name for the same.”

When contacted Asin confirmed the news and stated, “I have been signed to endorse Tata Sky but I am not sure if I have replaced Gul nor do I know if I will be working with Aamir in the promos.”

What about the buzz that it was Aamir Khan who recommended her name for this endorsement deal? “I don’t know about being recommended but yes Tata Sky people and I approached me and I agreed to endorse for them.” states Asin.

Asin is being considered hot property now what with projects bagged opposite the numero uno stars like Aamir, Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan. She will also be seen in the Colgate commercials along with Saif Ali Khan.

No comments: